Sacred Arts Camp 2020 has been cancelled. See below for information about ticked refunds, rollover or donations.
If you have already booked for SAC 2020, you have 3 options:
1. Rollover - you can roll your ticket over to SAC 2021. Administratively, this is our preferred option and if you booked on-line, this saves us money on PayPal fees. (Because life is unpredictable, we would leave open the option for you to rollover again to 2022 OR claim a refund once ticket sales open in February 2021)
2. Refund - We will give refunds to those who request them via cheque or bank transfer, as this will not incur further charges.
3. Donate - you could consider your ticket payment for SAC 2020 as a donation to our funds to help offset the costs incurred this year - deposits and advance booking fees, admin costs such as leaflet production and distribution, PayPal fees and other ongoing costs such as storage, insurance etc.
Whichever option you decide, it would be really helpful to hear from you by the end of April 2020, via one of the following email addresses, depending on your preferred option.
1. Rollover - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Refund - Send relevant details to email@example.com
Cheque: payable to and address
Bank Transfer: Account Name, Account Number and Bank Sort Code
3. Donate - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your donation
Again, if we have not heard from you by the end of April 2020 we will assume that you are happy to donate your ticket payment to SAC.
"Each year at Sacred Arts we sink deeper into community, and dance, and peace” - Deborah